From 6 Watts to 100 Watt lamps - From 45 minutes to 24 hours of light
There are hand lanterns and emergency
lights. But, until now, there's been nothing that
has offered the best features of both in one
unit. Here's how you use the Portable
Emergency Box Light:
During the power outage, emergency lights in
a facility turn on. However, most emergency
lights do not address all areas that require
lighting in the event of an outage. This can
cause safety problems for personnel that move
around or seek to evacuate a facility, a
potential source of liability.
The Emergency Box Light can be positioned
anywhere in a facility that requires lighting
during an outage - especially in critical areas.
The adjustable heads can be positioned
where light is needed. Flashlights and hand
lanterns do not offer anywhere near light
output, head flexibility, run time or durability
of the Big Beam Box Light. Note: the
Emergency Box Light is meant to supplement,
not replace existing emergency lights.
The Emergency Box Light also comes in
handy in situations where a back-up generator
fails to start. Keep the unit fully charged by
having it plugged into a 120 VAC outlet.
When needed, just unplug, flip the switch,
and the Emergency Box Light is ready for
- Heavy Duty work light
Great for contractors, construction and maintenance personnel. Use where you don't have ready access to an AC outlet.
- Use in low light and no light conditions.
- Use on maintenance carts or fire carts.
- Provides a bright light for 45 min. to 24 hours depending on model. Great for areas where there is a concern on the impact of extended outages.
- Provides another layer of safety for people in your facility. Lights areas not reached adequately by in-house emergency lighting.
REMEMBER - Like a fire extinguisher, using it just once or twice makes it an
indispensable part of your facility safety and maintenance program.
- Exclusive Big Beam LIFETIME WARRANTY (Excludes batteries & bulbs).
- Top mounted carrying handle.
- Detachable 6ft., 120V cord.
- External On/Off Switches. One for each lamp.
- Ammeter to indicate battery charge.
- Internal battery charger. No need to constantly replace batteries. Batteries last on average of 7 years.
- 12 hour recharge time.
- Rugged 20 gauge, fire safe steel enclosure. Safety Yellow Powder Coat Finish won't rust or chip. Extends life of unit.
- Includes two super bright Halogen Sealed Beams
- Convenient top end battery access with full length piano hinge for added durability.