Simple, clamp-on design – no case necessary – secures directly to battery
Dual filament PAR46 sealed beam features 63,000 candlepower spotlight or low drain floodlight operation
Articulated head assembly permits 270° vertical adjustment
Three-position toggle switch for choice of function: spotlight…off…floodlight
Uses (1) #751 (NEDA 903) 7.5V dry cell battery (order separately)
Measures 13-1/8L x 6-1/2W x 13-3/4H (with battery)
20 gauge steel construction with die cast handle
Lamp housing and mounting plate – fortified chrome plated
Handle – zinc plated and gray powder coat
BIG BEAM® lanterns and searchlights are built for years of rugged service and WARRANTED for a LIFETIME!
- Heavy Duty All Metal Construction – Deep drawn cold rolled steel will not crack like plastic is prone to do in severe environments
- Sealed Beam Lamps – Standard on most models, provide brighter reliable light
- High-Quality Finishes – Fortified chrome plating and infrared cured powder coating give unequaled durability and weather resistance BIG BEAM® lanterns and searchlights are economical!
- Durability saves $$$ in the long run versus “throw away” lanterns
- All models use commonly available batteries
- Trouble-free designs mean less parts to break or require service BIG BEAM® lanterns and searchlights are available in a wide range of sizes and styles to meet your needs perfectly!
- Light outputs ranging from 6,000 to 200,000 candlepower!
- Sizes for compact personal use up to heavy-duty industrial applications
- Perfect for discerning users: Contractors, Utilities, Maintenance, Warehousing, Tunnels, Equipment Repair, Agriculture, Camping, Automotive, Hazardous Areas, Public Works and Municipalities
We are so confident in the quality of our products, should one ever fail to meet your performance expectations, call us at 815-459-6143 to arrange for a no-charge factory repair or replacement.
Batteries, bulbs, and lamps are normal replacement items and are not covered.