Phase Loss Remote Alarm
Don’t wait for motor damage
Don’t search for tiny indicator lights
Be alerted to:
- PHASE LOSS
- LOW VOLTAGE
- PHASE REVERSAL*
- PHASE IMBALANCE*
*Subject to specifications of Phase Monitor
The Phase Loss REMOTE ALARM, when used in conjunction with a Phase Loss Monitor, alerts maintenance personnel to a Phase Loss problem INSTANTLY with a simultaneous visual and audible signal, preventing costly detection delays.
The Phase Loss Monitor will shut down a single motor or a group of motors, while the Phase Loss REMOTE ALARM signals with a 95db horn for a 1 – 60 minute duration (adjustable to suit your situation) and a 6-watt flashing beacon. The system resets automatically after failure or power outage.
Installation is easy. See other side for system features, wiring diagram and dimensions.
- Integrated Solid State System
- Multi-rate, controlled, automatic, charger – No manual battery recycling.
- Lock Out (Automatic Battery Connect)
- Automatic Reset After Failure or Power Outage
- Low Voltage Battery Cutoff
- Dual Voltage Transformer for 120 / 277 VAC Operation
- Brown out Sensitivity
- High Intensity Tungstern Lamps, 6 Volt – 6 Watt
- Sealed Lead Calcium Battery, 6 Volt operation
- Contemporary Styling
- Beige, Powder Coat Finish; 20 Ga. Steel Cabinet.
- Test Switch
- Red (Power On) & Green (Trickle Charge) LED Indicators
Typical Alarm System