- Simple, clamp-on design – no case necessary – secures directly to battery
- 15,000 candlepower PAR36 sealed beam spotlight
- Head assembly permits 90° vertical adjustment
- Uses (1) #202 (NEDA 918) 6V dry cell battery (order separately)
- Measures 8-1/2L x 4-1/2W x 4-3/4H (without battery)
- 20 gauge steel construction
- Standard finish: fortified chrome plated
BIG BEAM® lanterns and searchlights are built for years of rugged service and WARRANTED for a LIFETIME!
- Heavy Duty All Metal Construction – Deep drawn cold rolled steel will not crack like plastic is prone to do in severe environments
- Sealed Beam Lamps – Standard on most models, provide brighter reliable light
- High-Quality Finishes – Fortified chrome plating and infrared cured powder coating give unequaled durability and weather resistance BIG BEAM® lanterns and searchlights are economical!
- Durability saves $$$ in the long run versus “throw away” lanterns
- All models use commonly available batteries
- Trouble-free designs mean less parts to break or require service BIG BEAM® lanterns and searchlights are available in a wide range of sizes and styles to meet your needs perfectly!
- Light outputs ranging from 6,000 to 200,000 candlepower!
- Sizes for compact personal use up to heavy-duty industrial applications
- Perfect for discerning users: Contractors, Utilities, Maintenance, Warehousing, Tunnels, Equipment Repair, Agriculture, Camping, Automotive, Hazardous Areas, Public Works and Municipalities