- Dual filament PAR46 sealed beam features 63,000 candlepower spotlight or low drain floodlight operation
- Articulated head assembly permits 200° vertical adjustment
- Three-position toggle switch for choice of function: spotlight…off…floodlight
- Double switch guard protection
- Uses (1) #751 (NEDA 903) 7.5V dry cell battery (order separately)
- Measures 15L x 6-1/2W x 17-1/2H
- 20 gauge steel construction with die cast handle
- Standard finish:
Battery enclosure – crimson red powder coat
Lamp housing – fortified chrome plated
Handle – zinc plated and gray powder coat
BIG BEAM® lanterns and searchlights are built for years of rugged service and WARRANTED for a LIFETIME!
- Heavy Duty All Metal Construction – Deep drawn cold rolled steel will not crack like plastic is prone to do in severe environments
- Sealed Beam Lamps – Standard on most models, provide brighter reliable light
- High-Quality Finishes – Fortified chrome plating and infrared cured powder coating give unequaled durability and weather resistance BIG BEAM® lanterns and searchlights are economical!
- Durability saves $$$ in the long run versus “throw away” lanterns
- All models use commonly available batteries
- Trouble-free designs mean less parts to break or require service BIG BEAM® lanterns and searchlights are available in a wide range of sizes and styles to meet your needs perfectly!
- Light outputs ranging from 6,000 to 200,000 candlepower!
- Sizes for compact personal use up to heavy-duty industrial applications
- Perfect for discerning users: Contractors, Utilities, Maintenance, Warehousing, Tunnels, Equipment Repair, Agriculture, Camping, Automotive, Hazardous Areas, Public Works and Municipalities