TD60 / TDP / -TD
The TD60 provides an automatic time delay after AC Power is restored
to an emergency light unit. A single adjustment setting of 1–60 minutes
determines the period of operation on all future cycling periods.
The TDP combines both the time delay features of the TD60 and the stepdown
voltage features of the PT into one housing.
- External Mount
- 1–60 Minute Time Delay Adjustment
- Converts 230, 277 or 460VAC to 120VAC (TDP)
- Wall Mounts Near Emergency Light AC Input
- Measures 8.5″ L x 6.5″ H x 3.5″ D
- Rated 65 VA Continuous Load
The factory-installed TD Option provides an automatic time delay after AC Power is restored to an emergency light unit. A user-adjustable setting of 1–60 minutes determines the period of operation before automatic reset to standby condition. Such application is useful when testing remote heads, or in H.I.D. areas where illumination is lost until AC lamps re-strike and return to full brilliance. A 1–90 minute “TD” feature is included with the Quik-Chek™ Option.
- Modular Construction
- Self-Contained within Unit
- 1–60 Minute Operation (User-Adjustable)
- Improves Battery Performance
- Automatic Reset to Standby
AVAILABLE ON SERIES: